A look at the latest news, facts and figures on fossil fuels, pipelines, renewable energy, energy efficiency and progress on stopping the PennEast pipeline.
In the News
By Tom Johnson, NJ Spotlight
PSEG, the state’s largest utility, has sold its 10 percent share in PennEast pipeline. Read more.
In Other Pipeline News
- Pipelines in the Pinelands: What’s Next? – Asbury Park Press
- Bateman Applauds PSE&G’s Abandoning PennEast – TAPinto
- Delaware Riverkeeper Sues PA Over PennEast Water Certification – The Morning Call
- Large Crowd in Franklin Twp. Concerned About Compressor Station – Town Topics
- Gov. Florio Weighs in on Pinelands Pipeline – NJ.com
By Dana Nuccitelli, The Guardian
Most Americans support climate policies, but they view global warming as a distant problem. Read more.
In Other Renewable Energy News
- Letter: Answers to Energy Needs Blowing in the Wind – Asbury Park Press
- Energy Efficiency Saves Money, Adds Jobs – The Record
- Crafting an Energy Policy Beyond Christie’s Term – NJ Spotlight
- Wind Power Blows Through Nuclear and Coal as Costs Drop – Bloomberg
By The Numbers
Percent of small business owners who believe climate change will hurt their business.
Percent of bi-partisan New Jersey voters who say investing in renewables is important to the health of the state.
Percent of New Jerseyans who support offshore wind.
Provide your email address below to connect with ReThink Energy NJ.
After clicking “Submit,” you will receive an email within a few minutes with links to our social media accounts. Click the links in the email to follow ReThink on your chosen social media platforms.